Hello guys, there are certain things that just don’t go fashionably well for the satorialist or dapper father, brother, husband, or man that you are. Here are some tips that can help you get a pass mark every time.
- NEVER WEAR A SUSPENDER ON A BELT
- NEVER LOCK ALL THE BUTTONS IN YOUR SUIT: If you’re wearing a two-button suit, lock the top button and leave the bottom button undone, and if you’re wearing a three button suit (which is very rear these days) lock the top button and the leave the last two undone.
- NEVER WEAR A WHITE ROUND NECK T-SHIRT INSIDE YOUR DRESS SHIRT WHILE YOU’RE WEARING YOUR SUIT JACKET.
- NEVER WEAR BROWN SHOES ON BROWN BELT OR BROWN BELT ON BLACK SHOES
- Guys never hang your suit on the back of your chair in your office. It will destroy the shoulder and shape of the suit jacket.
- NEVER WEAR THE SAME PAIR OF SHOES TWO OR THREE DAYS IN A ROW, ALLOW THE LEATHER TO BREATHE AND REST