Everybody cannot be your customer. This is why as a small business owner or a professional service provider you need a list of prospective buyers of your products and services, what a list does is that it forces your brain to write out the names of companies and individuals that your product or service can help achieve a specific result.
WHY A LIST OF PROSPECTIVE BUYERS ARE A MUST
- It helps you narrow your effort on the people who have the financial ability to buy from you, so you don’t dissipate your energy on the wrong people.
- It helps reduce your workload when you work from a list, which by the way must be consistently updated.
- It helps you know who your target market is, what they want, and when they want it.
- It helps you realize that all that you need to sell your product is already around you.
HOW TO PREPARE A LIST
- Get a note book, ipad, phone or anything to help you take note.
- Write on the header NAMES OF PEOPLE AND COMPANIES THAT CAN BENEFIT FROM MY PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
- Start writing as your subconscious mind pours out the names into your conscious mind.
- Always update the list, because as you go about your day more names will start popping into your head.
- TAKE ACTION, start calling, emailing, texting, direct messaging, etc the names on your list.