The quality of business questions you ask yourself will determine the quality and quantity of customers you’ll attract into your business.
Questions have enormous power in moving your business in the right direction. You are currently living in and enjoying the answers to the questions you asked yourself yesterday.
If you want to experience better results, give amazing services, and create more wealth for yourself and the people you love, here are 10 powerful questions you and your team must ask yourselves.
- IF YOUR BUSINESS WAS A SOLUTION WHAT PROBLEMS WOULD IT SOLVE? This question helps shift your mind into finding out the real solutions your business is designed to solve. Remember people don’t buy products! THEY ONLY BUY SOLUTIONS TO THEIR PROBLEMS.
- WHY DO PEOPLE BUY FROM YOU? OR WHAT MAKES PEOPLE PATRONIZE YOU? Knowing why people buy from you is a clear indication of your competitive advantage. If you know why people buy from you, then your job is to be breathtakingly good at it so that they’ll buy more.
- WHO IS MY TARGET CUSTOMERS CURRENTLY DOING BUSINESS WITH? Your target customers or ideal customers are currently patronizing a business in bulk. For example if your target customers are ‘young upwardly mobile Nigerian digital natives’ One of the media outlets that is currently grabbing their attention is bellanaija.com and lindaikejiblog.com The question is HOW CAN YOU PARTNER WITH THEM?
- WHO IS YOUR IDEAL CUSTOMER? Who is your customer? What is their age bracket? What is their gender? Where do they live? What TV shows do they watch? What is their problem?
- WHY DO PEOPLE BUY FROM YOUR COMPETITORS? What is the aroma of your competitor that keeps wooing your customers. Find it out. Is it: customer service, location, great staff, availability of products, packaging? What is it.
- WHAT CAN YOU DO TO INCREASE YOUR NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS? The more customers you have the more sales you’ll make.
- HOW CAN YOU INCREASE THE NUMBER OF ITEMS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CUSTOMERS BUY FROM YOU? The easiest way is to upsell to your customers. This simply means introducing additional and complimentary products. So instead of selling only a laptop, encourage the customer to buy a laptop bag, software, and laptop cleaner.
- HOW MANY CHANNELS OF INCOME DOES YOUR BUSINESS HAVE? They say that a rat that has only one escape hole dies quickly. Inside your current business chances are there are over 10 additional streams of income inside your business.
- WHAT CAN YOU DO TO MAKE PEOPLE DO BUSINESS WITH YOU FREQUENTLY? If a customer spends N1,000 with you once a month, in one year he would do N12,000 worth of business with you, however if you creatively increase the number of times he does business with you your sales will quickly increase.
- WHAT CAN YOU DO TO STAY RELEVANT? Never rest on your yesterday success no matter how good it was.
To learn more about these concepts in depth, join me at my
HOW TO BUILD AND MONETIZE YOUR PERSONAL BRAND SEMINAR
Date: February 25, 2017
HOW TO REGISTER: Transfer N25,000 into KATALYST CONSULTING 0039025963 GT BANK
SPACES ARE LIMITED, REGISTER NOW!